The Hiden EQP is a combined Mass / Energy analyser for the analysis of positive AND negative ions, neutrals, and radicals from plasma processes.
Complete energy resolved mass speciation and mass resolved energy analysis of all species in your plasma
– Positive ions, Negative Ions, Neutral Radicals and Neutrals analysis.
– Etching / Deposition Studies
– Ion implantation / Laser Ablation
– Residual Gas Analysis / Leak Detection
– Plasma electrode coupling – follow electrode conditions during operation.
– Analysis through a viewport, grounded electrode, driven electrode
Plasma Ion Analysers and Langmuir Probes
Systems for plasma characterisation. A wide range of industrial processes use electrical plasmas and new applications are developing rapidly. In the microelecronics industry the demands of higher yields and shrinking device geometries mean that process reproductability and understanding is vital.
Hiden plasma probes measure some of the key plasma parameters and provide detailed information relating to plasma reaction chemistry.Also read: